||16 ft 0 in (4.88 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
The nimble yet stable Super Guide V-16 SC is your best value for a console-equipped Deep V—and it packs in all the benefits you need to reap big fish from big water.
A wide 76” beam puts you on steady footing when battling the big ones, and roomy fishing decks both fore and aft offer room for up to 4 anglers. And 2 movable fishing chairs can move between 5 different seat locations for incredible versatility whether trolling, casting, or jigging.
The 15-gallon (56.78 L) aerated bow livewell features a removable bait bucket, and storage compartments throughout (including a lockable rod box) keep your gear safe and dry.
Wrapped in our NEW Diamond Coat™ finish, it will hold vibrant color and withstand wear many times longer than standard paints.
The Super Guide V-16 SC rides on a custom trailer w/SuperLube hubs, a swing-away tongue, GALVASHIELD protection, and chrome wheels with matching hub covers. The standard motor is a Mercury® 40 ELPT FourStroke outboard.
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer-lasting shine & 20x longer-lasting color
- All-welded 2-piece aluminum Deep V hull w/8° deadrise & all-aluminum transom
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Molded console w/NEW sport steering wheel, tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge, tinted windscreen & drink holder
- Minn Kota® 12V, 42-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor w/NEW foot pedal storage
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/240x360-pixel display & dual-freq. transducer
- Top-loading lockable port rod box for rods to 7 1/2' (2.27 m)
- 15-gal. (56.78 L) bow aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket
- 2 movable 360°-swivel fishing seats w/4 seat base locations throughout
- Custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, GALVASHIELD® protection plus NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers.
- Length: 16'
- Bottom width: 60"
- Max. recommended HP: 50 HP
- Package width: 7' 5''
- Fuel capacity: 11.4 Gallons
- Deadrise: 8 Degrees
- Beam: 76"
- Approx. weight: 875 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1773 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 19"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 21"
- Max. weight capacity: 1155 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 650 Lbs.
- Towing length: 21' 6''
- Storage length: 21' 2''
- Package height: 5' 2''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- Battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Engine-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW sport steering wheel
- 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Illuminated tachometer, speedometer & fuel gauge
- Toggle switches
- Midnight Lazer switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, dryer ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for resistance to the elements & long-term durability
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Metallic TRACKER® Black or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & hull sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- 2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, fold-down fishing seats (w/sturdy 2-0.38" seat pedestals)
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Closed battery storage
- Lockable bow storage compartments
- Top-loading lockable port side rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Oversized elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) aerated gray livewell w/timer, standpipe overflow & removable bait bucket
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
Call For Price
41 41 377 4977
Rothenring 22 CH-6015 Reusbuehl
||41 41 377 4977